Hey earthlings, have you ever heard of 432Hz music?
It’s basically a type of music that has a therapeutic effect on our bodies and minds. They call it the “frequency of nature” because it’s connected to the patterns and movements found in nature.
Now, the cool thing about 432Hz music is that it can chill you out, make you feel calm and balanced. Say, you’re feeling stressed or anxious, put on some 432Hz tracks, and sit back and relax. It can also help you focus better and sleep well.
And you know what’s even more amazing? This frequency is also connected to spiritual healing and meditation! Yep, listening to 432Hz music can increase your spiritual awareness and make you feel more in tune with nature and other living things.
So, if you’re feeling out of balance or just want to explore something new, give 432Hz music a try. It might just change your life.
Conversely, most modern music is now tuned to 440Hz...
Explore converting your favorite tracks and feel the difference!!
Here are some options to accomplish this task:
1. Audacity: It is a free and open-source audio editing software that can be used to detune your music to 432hz.
2. OscilloSpectroXPro: It is a plugin that can be used with digital audio workstation software to tune music to 432hz. It costs around $49.
3. MFreeFXBundle: It is a collection of free audio effects plugins for digital audio workstation software that includes a pitch shifter. It can be used to tune music to 432hz for free.
4. MAutoPitch: It is a free pitch correction plugin available for use with digital audio workstation software that can also be used to tune music to 432hz.
5. Korg Pitchblack Advance Pedal Tuner: It is a hardware tuner that costs around $69 and can be used to detune your instruments to 432hz.
These are some of the best and most budget-friendly options to tune music to 432hz. Depending on your preferences and requirements, you can choose the one that suits you best.